To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
Important: Your order number starts with # and is printed on your packing slip as 'Channel ref'. You can also find it in your order confirmation SMS or email. Your email/phone must be entered exactly as it was when you checked out.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
From when your order arrives, you have 14 days to request a return, and 30 days to get the items back to us.
- They must be in original condition
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- As stated at the time of ordering, Brum Boxes are custom made and cannot be returned.
Are there any charges for return?
- You only pay the cost of posting items back to us
- Any original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping
- If you're local, you can return in person Mon - Fri, but you must call us on 0121 769 2981 beforehand to make sure somebody is in!
How soon will I get my refund/exchange?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, refunds will be processed and the original method of payment will be credited within 10 working days.
- If approved, exchanges will be shipped within 10 working days.
- If approved, store credit will be issued within 2 working days.