All you have to do is take a photo at our launch party this Saturday. We'll pick our favourite image and the person who submitted it will receive £100 to spend at PROVIDE. There are no other requirements - it can be artistic, imaginative or just plain hilarious. It doesn't matter if you use a phone, a DSLR or a disposable 35mm film camera.
How to submit your image:
• Upload on Twitter and/or Instagram with the hashtag #provideshop
• Upload to our Facebook timeline at facebook.com/provideshop
• Post on Tumblr with the tag #provideshop
How to increase the chances of getting your photo noticed:
• Check in to PROVIDE on Facebook and Foursquare on the day
• 'Like' PROVIDE on Facebook
• Follow @provideshop on Twitter and Instagram
The deadline for photo submissions is 5pm (UK time) on Monday, October 15th, and the winner will be announced on Friday, October 19th on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. By submitting an image you confirm that you have the right to share it, and the permission from any person who features in it. You also give PROVIDE permission to share it online, no matter how embarrassing it is.
The competition is also open to those who can't make the event on Saturday. Just buy something from our online store and take a photo of yourself with your new purchase. Bear in mind the submission deadline and our delivery times. If you can't make it to the opening you must be somewhere pretty exciting and/or exotic, so make the most of your surroundings when taking your photo.