COVID-19 INFO: Our web store is OPEN and we are currently shipping orders, but delivery may take a couple of days longer. Thanks for your patience.
Please shop as normal and if anything changes, we will update this page.
N.B. Packing is handled by one person in a room where no others are present. Packages are sealed in bags, dropped with no human contact at the Post Office, then handed to Royal Mail who are operating with heightened health and safety at this time.
• FREE standard delivery on all U.K. orders. Allow 5-7 business days after ordering. Certain special items like Brum Box and Pre-Orders will take longer to arrive - make sure you read the product description.
• Priority delivery for U.K. orders is available for £3.95. This is a 2-3 business day service. From time to time this option will be unavailable.
• E.U. delivery is £10 - flat rate. Allow 10 days.
• U.S.A. is £15 - flat rate Allow 15 days.
• Rest of the world is £20 - flat rate. Allow 15 days.
Please note - International orders may be subject to customs/import charges. Your government demands these - if you are asked to pay any such fees, please understand it is totally out of our control.
In some cases, someone will need to sign for your package. In the event an item is returned to us because no-one was home to receive it, or because you entered the wrong address at checkout, you will need to pay for a second delivery service.
We also offer a free click & collect service with the help of Quarter Horse Coffee (Birmingham, UK). To use this, you must mention "Quarter Horse Collection" in the order notes. Use your billing address as the shipping address during checkout. You will receive a shipment notification saying your order has been sent to your shipping address - this confirms your order is ready to collect.
Collections must be picked up from Quarter Horse Coffee, 88-90 Bristol Street, B5 7AH within 7 days of receiving an email notification that the order is ready, and it is your responsibility to check opening hours.